Beauty Peak Hair
Hair loss affects 8 million women in the UK and many women are suffering in silence.’.
Hair loss can be devastating, it can have a major impact on your confidence and self-esteem. Did you know? Stress, hormones, pregnancy and poor nutrition, including vitamin deficiencies, is a major factor of hair loss for women.
Beauty Peak Hair contains Fish Collagen, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid, Co Enzyme Q10 & Grape Seed extract. Biotin, Selenium and Zinc which all contribute to the maintenance of normal hair. Copper contributes to normal hair pigmentation and Amino acids and vitamins are needed by the hair and body.
- For all Hair Types and textures
- Premium ingredients including registered claims in EFSA (European Food Safety Authority)
- Manufactured in a GMP (Good Manufacture Practice) approved facility in UK
- Highest quality accredited by BRC Global Standards for Food Safety.
Proven Results*: 98% of Beauty Peak Hair supplement users have noticed visibly faster baby hair and hair growth as well as strong & healthy looking hair.
60 Capsules 30 days supply food supplement (vegetarian shell and Halal certified)
DO NOT contain any preservatives, lactose, artificial colours or flavours. NOT tested on animals and is encased in an environmentally friendly paper box.
- Made in UK
- Not suitable for Vegan or Vegetarian
- Free UK delivery
Take 2 capsules daily. Preferably at mealtime
This product contains vitamin A. Please do not take it if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
- Calcium Citrate
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)
- Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose)
- Fish Collagen
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)
- Pantothenic Acid (D-Calcium Pantothenate)
- Hyaluronic Acid
- BCAA 2:1:1
- Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silica)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- Grape Seed Extract
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine
- Zinc Oxide, Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate)
- Copper Gluconate
- Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1)
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
- Co Enzyme Q10
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
- Biotin (as D-Biotin)
- Folic Acid
- Sodium Selenite